Musical Monkeys is a Sydney based Music Therapy provider led by Pam Fisher (RMT).
Pam is a qualified Music Therapist with a demonstrated history of working across the allied health sector both Nationally and Internationally.
Skilled in Guitar Playing, Piano, Singing, Choral, Clinical Supervision and Improvisation; Pam is a healthcare services professional with over 15 years of specialised experience working with groups and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
As a Registered Music Therapist (RMT) Pam:
- uses methods that are informed by research and practice from around the world
- works collaboratively towards specific health and wellbeing goals assessed as appropriate for an individual or group
- has a Bachelor’s degree in Music and post graduate qualifications in Music Therapy
- completes supervised clinical training and has supervised many other Music Therapists
- is registered with the Australian Music Therapy Association, and abides by their Code of Ethics
- completes regular Professional Development to maintain her registration