Pam Fisher (RMT) is a qualified Music Therapist with a demonstrated history of working across the allied health sector both Nationally and Internationally.
Skilled in Guitar Playing, Piano, Singing, Choral, Clinical Supervision and Improvisation; Pam is a strong healthcare services professional with over 15 years of specialised experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
As a Registered Music Therapist (RMT) Pam has:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Music and post graduate qualifications in Music Therapy from Western Sydney University
- completed supervised clinical training and supervised many other Music Therapists
- satisfied areas of competency within her university training that has led to registration with the Australian Music Therapy Association, and abides by their Code of Ethics
- completes regular Professional Development to maintain her registration
- uses methods that are informed by research and practice from around the world; and works collaboratively towards specific health and wellbeing goals assessed as appropriate for an individual or group.